'Lazy' life for Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend

« Older   Newer »
Aries
view post Posted on 30/3/2009, 19:47

CITAZIONE
British actress Keira Knightley. The 'Young Victoria' star has revealed he and Keira would rather spend their free time cuddled up on their sofa than going to wild parties.EPA/WARREN TODA

The 'Young Victoria' star has revealed he and Keira would rather spend their free time cuddled up on their sofa than going to wild parties.

The 27-year-old actor is quoted as saying: "I need to do nothing. As soon as a film has finished, I like to let it all go and be very slow and lazy. There's nothing like a good lazy day on the sofa."

Rupert recently admitted he doesn't mind being less successful than Oscar-nominated Keira - who recently celebrated her 24th birthday.

He said: "I think it takes a strong man to say, 'My woman will always achieve more than I ever will, she will always have more power than I'll ever have and she will probably be more popular than I'll ever me and I don't care.' That, to me, is about as close to the definition of a man as I've ever gotten."

Keira - who met Rupert on the set of 'Pride and Prejudice', in which he had a minor role - is considered one of the most profitable leading ladies in Hollywood, while Rupert has only just begun to make his mark on the big screen.

Fonte: http://www.monstersandcritics.com

Viva la pigrizia !!!

leg92
view post Posted on 11/4/2009, 10:15

Me stanno sempre + simpatici sti due....Viva il dolce fa niente!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

1 replies since 30/3/2009, 19:47   106 views